BSDestek ®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSDestek ®

HERKES BİRGÜN ŞARKIMIZI DİNLEYECEK ®

2 posters

DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI

UFBAZARRATH
    UFBAZARRATH
    Forum Kurucusu

Forum Kurucusu

Kadın Mesaj Sayısı : 568
    Yaş : 32
    Nerden : cehennemin göbeğinden
    Hobiler : SİYASET KONUŞMAK
    Meslek : avara
    <fieldset><legend>Bilgiler</legend& : DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Ac10
    Takım : DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Gsgu1
    Adınız : EREN GÜNEŞ
    BS Puanınız :
    DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Right_bar_bleue

</fieldset></b>Mesaj : BS Destek
    Personalized field : DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Bayrakth6
    Kayıt tarihi : 25/07/08

DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Empty DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI

Mesaj tarafından UFBAZARRATH Ptsi 9 Şub. 2009 - 22:57

Doğu Akdeniz Üniversitesi ingilizce muafiyet sınavı
    ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TEST PART I
    YENİ İNGİLİZCE YETERLİK SINAVI I. AŞAMA

I. LANGUAGE FEATURES (4 items for each level, 16 items total)
    DİL ÖZELLİKLERİ (Her düzey için 4 soru, toplam 16 soru)

This section focuses on grammatical aspects of the English Language and contains 16 items, ranging from the easiest to the most difficult. Possible areas of focus are tenses, question words, pronouns, prepositions, parts of speech, passives, conditionals, modals, comparatives, superlatives, causatives, wish clauses, etc…

Below are sample questions for this section. Bu bölümde İngilizce dilbilgisi üzerine en kolaydan en zora sıralanmış 16 soru vardır. Sınanan bilgiler arasında zamanlar, soru sözcükleri, adıllar, ilgeçler, sözcük türleri, edilgen çatı, ettirgen çatı, kipler (emir, dilek-şart, zorunluluk gibi), kıyaslama gibi konular bulunmaktadır.

Bu bölüm için örnek sorular aşağıdadır.

1. A: “_____ were you yesterday?” B: “I was at home.”
    a) Who b) Which c) Where d) What
    2. I _____ up in London because my parents chose to live there.
    a) brought b) was brought c) was bringing d) bring
    3. Rome is _____ Milan.
    a) attractive b) as attractive than c) most attractive d) more attractive than

II. VOCABULARY (4 items for each level, 16 items total)
    SÖZCÜK BİLGİSİ (Her düzey için 4 soru, toplam 16 soru)

This section focuses on lexical aspects of the English language. The words tested are from the General Service List and the Academic Word List, ranging from the easiest to the most difficult. Lexical items tested will be nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and phrasal verbs.
    Below are sample questions for this section. Bu bölümde İngilizce sözcük bilgisi üzerine en kolaydan en zora sıralanmış 16 soru vardır. Sınanan sözcükler İngilizce yazılı metinlerde en sık kullanılan 2,000 kadar sözcüğü içeren General Service List ve akademik metinlerden en sık kullanılan sözcükleri içeren Academic Word List’ten seçilmektedir. Sınanan sözcük türleri adlar, sıfatlar, zarflar, eylemler, ve çok sözcüklü eylemlerdir.

1. Every day, I _____ to school by bus.
    a) drive b) study c) go d) meet
    2. _____ is quite good in Magosa. There are a lot of flats and houses to rent.
    a) Transportation b) Advertisement c) Accommodation d) Treatment
    3. You need to cut _____ on smoking, or you will become seriously ill.
    a) down b) up c) off d) out

III. CLOZE (4 items for each level, 16 items total)
    ‘CLOZE’ (Her düzey için 4 soru, toplam 16 soru)

This section focuses on both grammatical and lexical aspects of the English Language in paragraphs, ranging from the easiest to the most difficult. The focus of each item will be on the areas specified above in the Language Features and Vocabulary sections.
    Below are sample questions for the Cloze Section. Bu bölümde İngilizce dil ve sözcük bilgisi bir arada ve bir paragraf içinde sınanmaktadır. Sorular en kolaydan en zora sıralanmıştır. Sınanan bilgiler yukarıda Dil Özellikleri ve Sözcük Bilgisi bölümlerinde belirtilen konular olacaktır.

Jan Allen __1__ a travel writer. She writes travel articles __2__ international magazines. Last year she __3__ to Canada with her husband and teenage son, but she is not at home very often __4__ she spends more than half of her time traveling.
    1. a) has b) is c) does d) can
    2. a) for b) off c) out d) into
    3. a) closed b) started c) lived d) moved
    4. a) and b) or c) however d) because

Computers are an essential part of __1__ lives nowadays. Imagine that you go to a bank __2__ out money. If there were no computers in the bank, you would have to wait for the clerk to take your file from a shelf, to check your balance, to put __3__ the amount drawn and to write a receipt for you. __4__ the fact that everyone will have a different kind of demand from the clerk, you may wait in the queue for at least six hours.
    1. a) we b) our c) we’re d) us
    2. a) to draw b) draw c) having drawn d) drawing
    3. a) up b) into c) off d) down
    4. a) Considering b) Recording c) Developing d) Regretting

IV. ERROR RECOGNITION (3 items for each level, 12 items total)
    YANLIŞLIK TANIMA (Her düzey için 3 soru, toplam 12 soru)

This section focuses on identifying errors in sentences, ranging from the easiest to the most difficult. The errors can be in grammar, lexis, word order, spelling, or punctuation.
    Below are sample questions for this section. Bu bölümde tümce içindeki yanlışlıkları bulma becerisi sınanmaktadır. Dilbilgisi, sözcük bilgisi, sözcük sıralaması, imlâ, ya da noktalama yanlışlıkları olabilir ve en kolaydan en zora sıralanmışlardır.

1. One of the special guests of the organizers is this year Monique Bresson.
    a b c d

2. She is here like an interpreter for our Italian colleagues and you can meet her at Stand 106.
    a b c d

3. She lives in London but communicates regularly to Paris.
    a b c d
    V. READING (10 items for each level, 40 items total)
    OKUMA (Her düzey için 10 soru, toplam 40 soru)

This section focuses on reading skills and contains four texts with ten questions each. Items range from the easiest to the most difficult. Questions focus on the following skills:
    • Identifying true, false, or irrelevant information
    • Identifying referents
    • Guessing meaning from context
    • Ordering paragraphs
    • Matching topics / headings with paragraphs
    • Identifying text title or main idea
    Below are sample questions for this section. Bu bölümde onar sorusu bulunan ve en kolaydan en zora sıralanmış dört metin yoluyla okuma becerileri sınanmaktadır. Sorular aşağıdaki becerileri ölçmektedir:
    • Doğru, yanlış, ya da bilinmeyen bilgileri bulmak
    • Adılın yöneldiği sözcük(ler)i bulmak
    • Bilinmeyen sözcüklerin anlamını çıkarmak
    • Paragrafları sıralamak
    • Paragraflarla başlıkları/konuları eşleştirmek
    • Metnin başlığını ya da anafikrini bulmak

Text I
    Hello. My name is Ayça and I am from Ankara, Turkey. I am a student at the Eastern Mediterranean University. I have two brothers and two sisters. My two brothers are primary school students. My sisters don’t go to school. They work in a big restaurant. They are waitresses there.
    Instructions: Choose the best alternative according to the information in Text I.
    1. Ayça is from Cyprus.
    a) Yes b) No c) Don’t know
    2. Ayça’s family is rich.
    a) Yes b) No c) Don’t know
    3. ‘They’ in line 3 refers to __________.
    a) Ayça’s brothers b) Ayça’s sisters
    c) primary school students d) university students

Text II
    I. Sylvie Evans is one of the London Underground’s 200 cleaners and she is happy with her job. She lives with her son, Robert, and his wife, Katie. From Monday to Friday she has dinner with them.
    II. Sylvie takes the Underground to work. She gets there at 11.30 p.m. and puts on a yellow jacket, trainers, and a mask. The Underground stops at 1 a.m. Every night Sylvie cleans about 20 metres of track. She works in a group of 12 to 14 people. Sylvie gets home at about 5.30 in the morning. She has breakfast and goes to bed.
    III. On Saturdays she gets up after two hours because she wants to sleep again on Saturday night. On Sundays, Sylvie gets up late and has a big breakfast. In the evening she goes to a pub with her friends.

Instructions: Choose the best alternative according to the information in Text II.
    1. ‘she’ in paragraph I refers to _____.
    a) Katie b) Sylvie c) Robert’s wife d) Sylvie’s son
    2. ‘gets’ in paragraph II probably means _____.
    a) leaves b) finishes c) arrives d) decides
    3. Sylvie goes to the cinema on Saturday evenings.
    a) True b) False c) Don’t know
    4. Which of the following is false according to the text?
    a) She works from 11.30 p.m. to 5.30 a.m. b) She has a son and he is married.
    c) She cleans 20 metres of track a day. d) She sleeps all day on Saturdays.

Instructions: Match each paragraph (I-III) with the most suitable title (a-d). There is one extra title.

5. Paragraph I _____ a) Sylvie’s job
    6. Paragraph II _____ b) Sylvie’s friends
    7. Paragraph III _____ c) Sylvie’s home and family
    d) Sylvie’s weekends

Text III
    Patrick and Pauline Peters were recently ordered to spend fourteen days in prison by judge Mary Pickles. The couple married six months ago and are already famous for their rows. Neighbours complained that they could hear them shouting from the bus stop six hundred meters away. Mrs Iris Fish, who lives opposite, said, “First I asked them nicely to stop because my baby couldn’t sleep, but they didn’t. Then my husband knocked at their door and told them to stop, but still they didn’t. They threw a chair at him through the window. It just missed him! So we rang the police and asked them to come immediately.”
    Instructions: Choose the best alternative according to the information in Text III.
    1. Mrs Fish _____.
    a) couldn’t sleep b) has a baby
    c) threw a chair at her husband d) shouted at the Peters
    2. Which of the following is false?
    a) Mr and Mrs Fish phoned the police. b) The chair didn’t hit Mr Fish.
    c) The Peters got married a few moths ago. d) People complained about Mrs Fish.
    3. The best title for the text is _____.
    a) Throwing chairs solves problems b) Police help with sleeping problems
    c) Noisy neighbours go to prison d) Iris – the bad neighbour
    4. ‘ordered’ in line 1 probably means _____.
    a) refused b) told c) invited d) asked
    5. ‘I’ in line 4 refers to _____.
    a) Patrick b) Mary c) Pauline d) Iris

ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TEST PART II
    YENİ İNGİLİZCE YETERLİK SINAVI II. AŞAMA

I. LISTENING (20 items)
    DİNLEME (20 soru)

This section aims to assess test-takers’ academic listening skills such as listening for specific information and note-taking. There will be a number of different tasks. Each recording will be played twice.
    Below are sample texts and tasks for this section. Bu bölümde, farklı soru türleri yoluyla, doğru bilgi bulma ve not tutma gibi akademik dinleme becerileri sınanmaktadır. Her bir ses kaydı iki kez dinletilecektir.
    Bu bölüm için örnek metin ve sorular aşağıdadır.

Sample text: Örnek metin:
    The RSPCA was founded in 1824 and is the world’s oldest animal welfare organisation. This organisation works to prevent cruelty to animals. Every year, they find homes for over 80,000 animals…. Amnesty International is a worldwide organisation, independent of any government or political party. Their aim is to release prisoners of conscience. These are people who are in prison not because they have broken the law, but because of their beliefs….

Sample task: Örnek soru:
    Instructions: Match the information below with the correct organisation.
    Write: R (RSPCA) A (Amnesty International) B (both)
    ____ worldwide organisation(s)____ help(s) animals
    ____ independent of politics____ founded in the 1800’s

Psychiatry is a medical science and it applies knowledge from the biological and social sciences such as genetics, pharmacology, and psychology, to the care and treatment of patients suffering from disorders of mental activity and behavior. Psychiatry emerged as a branch of medicine in the first half of the 19th century. Some doctors had realized that some of the people who were being kept under control in special institutions were curable. In other words, they recognized that some patients could be treated and would be able to return to society. The first task of psychiatry was to classify mental and behavioral disorders…..

Instructions: Mark the following sentences a) True, b) False, or c) Not mentioned according to the information you hear.

Psychiatry ______________.
    1. is a social science a) True b) False c) Not mentioned
    2. aims at treating behavioral problems a) True b) False c) Not mentioned
    3. was developed in Europe a) True b) False c) Not mentioned

Omar Khayyam was a Persian poet, astronomer, and mathematician. He lived in Nishapur, where he died at about the age of 50, in the year 1123. He was known mainly for his work on algebra until Edward Fitzgerald published a translation of his poems in 1859. This collection of poems, called Rubaiyat, became famous in Britain and America around the 1890’s. Later, Fitzgerald made many revisions, but never improved on his first text.

Instructions: Fill in each blank in the notes below with one word or number only.

 Omer Khayyam: poet, astronomer, and (1) ____________
     Lived in Nishapur, Persia
     Died in (2) ____________ around the age of (3) ____________.
     Fitzgerald’s translation of the Rubaiyat was published in (4) ____________.
     The Rubaiyat became famous in Britain and (5) ____________ in the 1890’s.
     Fitzgerald later made a number of (6) ____________.

I really didn’t want to join them that day but John’s insistent invitation made me change my mind. It was a good trip anyway, apart from a couple of little incidents which made me upset, like Lorraine’s spoilt behaviour.

1. The speaker _____.
    a) didn’t go with her friends
    b) was totally satisfied with the trip
    c) didn’t like Lorraine’s behaviour

II. ERROR CORRECTION (10 items)
    YANLIŞLIK DÜZELTME (10 soru)

This section focuses on correcting errors in sentences. The errors can be in grammar, lexis, word order, spelling, or punctuation.
    Below are sample questions for this section. Bu bölümde tümce içindeki yanlışlıkları düzeltme becerisi sınanmaktadır. Dilbilgisi, sözcük bilgisi, sözcük sıralaması, imlâ, ya da noktalama yanlışlıkları olabilir.

Instructions: Write the correct form of the underlined word(s) in the space provided.

e.g. occupation
    _____________ My present conversation is that of a book reviewer, and I live in the country. Every day at one, the mailman arrive, bringing me the New York Evening Post of the day before. I carry them to a chair on the porch, and there, with deep interest, I read yesterday’s news. Like those persons which have travelled from east to west around the world, I am one day younger then my fellows. I will not know that happened today until tomorrow. By then, I will be ready to face anything.

En son UFBAZARRATH tarafından Salı 17 Şub. 2009 - 15:25 tarihinde değiştirildi, toplamda 1 kere değiştirildi
    ª¥-¢£ll
    ª¥-¢£ll
    Bayan Yönetici

Kadın Mesaj Sayısı : 72
    Yaş : 35
    Nerden : Lüleburgaz
    Hobiler : makyaj yapmak:} kitap okumak, amaçsızca yürümek...
    Meslek : Üniversite Öğrencisi
    <fieldset><legend>Bilgiler</legend& : DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Deli10
    Takım : DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Fbku5
    Adınız : Yaz
    BS Puanınız :
    DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Right_bar_bleue

</fieldset></b>Mesaj : sıkıcı,sıkıcı,sıkıcı.....
    Personalized field : DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Bayrakth6
    Kayıt tarihi : 05/08/08

DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Empty Geri: DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI

Mesaj tarafından ª¥-¢£ll Perş. 12 Şub. 2009 - 21:15

konu için teşekkürler faydalı olmuş. ingilizce kursuna devam eden arkadaş olursa progress test olmadan önce okumalı bence göz kırpan kahkaha
    UFBAZARRATH
    UFBAZARRATH
    Forum Kurucusu

Forum Kurucusu

Kadın Mesaj Sayısı : 568
    Yaş : 32
    Nerden : cehennemin göbeğinden
    Hobiler : SİYASET KONUŞMAK
    Meslek : avara
    <fieldset><legend>Bilgiler</legend& : DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Ac10
    Takım : DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Gsgu1
    Adınız : EREN GÜNEŞ
    BS Puanınız :
    DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Right_bar_bleue

</fieldset></b>Mesaj : BS Destek
    Kayıt tarihi : 25/07/08

DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI Empty Geri: DOĞU AKDENİZ ÜNİVERSİTESİ İNGİLİZCE MUAFİYET SINAVI SORULARI

Mesaj tarafından UFBAZARRATH C.tesi 14 Şub. 2009 - 21:23

GÖREVİMİZ oynayan gözler